Space is a simple, elegant visual canvas for ideas and notes. It’s currently an experiment (v. 1.0.0). Tap to bring a circle to life; drag to group circles together. Circles respond to physics for natural, tactile organization. Space is designed for quick class notes, lists, meetings, and basic mind-mapping, hopefully for future development into a tool for collaborative education and research.
Download version 1 on iTunes now and please share your feedback.
Features (v. 1.0.0)
- Tap to create notes
- Drag to arrange notes (multitouch)
- Notes respond to physics for natural, tactile interaction
- Create additional note canvases
- Drag down to trash notes
- Tap notes to edit them
Features planned for potential future development
- Clustering notes (categorization)
- Collaboration and sharing
- Rich media (images, videos)